1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Saraland Veterinary Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program or Scratch Pay. It takes just 5 minutes to complete either application and will allow you to break down your payment into affordable installments. Apply online by going to www.CareCredit.com or https://scratchpay.com/consume...
Scratch Pay Program Offers:
- Simple, friendly payment plans
Financing options ranging from $35 - $10,000
- Take 5 - 5 payments | bi-weekly | 0% APR
- Take a year -12 payments | monthly | APR varies by patient
- Take 2 years - 24 payments | monthly | APR varies by patient
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .
- https://trupanion.com - Our office has a unique relationship with Trupanion. We can bill Trupanion directly for services given at our office, saving you time and money.